toomanywhatifs

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Things I want to do today

  • do yesterdays dishes
  • bake banana muffins (with poppy seeds...mmm..)
  • run out to the shop and get some more paint
  • paint something...the countertop (temporary, until I can get arborite and tile for the whole kitchen), the bathroom cabinet, baseboards, and door...
  • put the door knobs back on the doors I finally finished painting yesterday... I must be the worlds worst painter...that's why I put it off for so long. It took me three coats of white paint to cover an already white (primed) door. Brush strokes..always the brush strokes. I finally broke down and got out a roller....why didn't I start with a roller???
  • bake Christmas cookies of some sort, or squares...those shortbread ones with caramel and chocolate...or a white chocolate raspberry square that I can't find the recipe for.
  • fill the portable air compressor with air so I can put enough air in the truck tire to drive it to the barn so I can fill it all the way full of air so I can load the truck with garbage so I can take it to the dump so the cats don't shred the bags anymore. How's that for a run on sentence??
  • have a shower
  • have coffee with at least three wonderful people
  • that's all I can think of for now...oh yeah, I should probably run to the city and do some Christmas shopping as well.
  • What??? Don't I look like Superwoman??? Maybe the Proverbs 31 woman???

3 Comments:

  • Do I have to hold you accountable for this list? (wink)

    By Blogger Paula, at 5:11 PM  

  • You forgot: "Bang my head against the wall and sob like a defeated superhero". Best of British luck on your list...perhaps you should wake yer hubby and enlist his services too.

    By Blogger Spoke, at 10:48 AM  

  • Here's my solution, you might not like it...
    1. Buy the muffins
    2. Don't bother painting, it's over-rated.
    3. Buy the cookies
    4. Shoot the cats (or get a locking garbage bin)
    5. Don't skip the shower
    6. Make coffee, phone a wonderful person and shop online for christmas all at the same time. You don't even have to leave the house!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home