toomanywhatifs

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

prayers

There is no power on earth or in the heavenlies that is stronger than the blood of Jesus, shed for us. Not cancer, not demons, not addictions, not depression, not anything is stronger than the blood of Jesus. Speak about the blood of Jesus. In Christ, you are washed by the blood, covered by the blood, purified by the blood, protected by the blood! Proclaim it to the heavenlies.

There is no 'word' on earth or in the heavenlies that is stronger than the 'word' of God. The doctors may say there is no hope, but theirs is not the final word, nor the strongest word, God says 'by his stripes we are healed'!! Speak the word of God.

There's a song we sing in church that has this line...."It's all God's people saying Glory, Glory, Halleluja! He reigns! And all the powers of darkness tremble at what they've just heard, cause all the powers of darkness can't drown out a single word!" He Reigns by 'Newsboys'.

May God fill you and surround you with his Spirit and his Truth, may he fill you with Courage and Faith, Hope and Peace. May you have joy in His presence in the name of Jesus Christ our Saviour, our Redeemer, our Healer, and our Coming King!!

1 Comments:

  • I am so pumped that you have a blog!! I love reading and writing blogs..... Now I have one more of someone I actually know!!! Wooo! Great post and I LOVE the way your mind works and how you see things. You are such a blessing to me and my family! I will for sure put you on my blog roll and be back!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home