toomanywhatifs

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Whatif I just spent the last hour pouring my heart out to my online diary. Allowing myself to be absolutely vulnerable, only to find again, that an unexpected error has completely erased everything I just typed? What am I supposed to make of that? Was what I shared not meant to be "out there?" Are blogs not meant to be about reality? Just fluffy stuff about font being too small? These blogs go through just fine...but not the heart stuff. I'm glad Jesus heard it all. Thanks for listening Jesus...now can I go to sleep?

1 Comments:

  • The whole "Oops, I erased my best work" thing happens to everybody. I think it is a beautiful excercise in letting go, in releasing ownership of our ideas...or perhaps realizing that any good idea we have is God's, and He can whisk them away if He pleases....kind of a Christian Zen thing.

    By Blogger Paula, at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home